E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS: STA 1625 Essential Statistics and Analytics Discussion
STA 1625 Essential Statistics and Analytics Discussion
Statistics covers a wide range of topics from basic calculations of mean, median, and mode to finding the probability of a normal variable. In the last week of the course, review the concepts we have discussed and reflect on your experiences in this course.
In your initial post, reflect on the following questions and provide explanations and examples:
- What concept(s) did you find to be the most enjoyable? Why?
- What concept(s) do you think will be most applicable in your future career path? Explain with examples.
- What concept(s) do you think will be most applicable in your everyday life? Explain with examples.
In your reply post:
- Reflect on your peer’s post and identify any answers that you disagree with.
- Can you relate to any of the examples they provided?
- Or are there any other examples that your classmate may have missed in their reflection?
- Or reflect on the similarities and differences among your postings.
- Peer Reply:
- The Modules I enjoyed the most were the first three. More specifically, Modules 1 & 3. Statistics has always been intimidating to me. When it’s the basics, I do ok, but when the layers come, I find it challenging. For me, the first module simplified Statistics and showed me how much I use it. That’s important because I know that it’s more difficult for me to absorb if I don’t see how something is used. This showed me how we use the opinions of others to make decisions before buying products or services. Whether that be watching the news and weather channel to determine how we dress or understand what’s happening around us. I got to see how common statistics are and how they’re used in our everyday life.The most difficult modules were 4 & 5. I think it’s because I needed more examples to process the steps in solving the problem. Eventually, I understood it better, but it took more time. Every section had a takeaway, big or small, that can be implemented in my everyday life and future career.