E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS: Political Corporate Social Responsibility Action Plan Report
Political Corporate Social Responsibility Action Plan Report
You have just presented your findings to the board on an international acquisition and they are interested in moving forward with the plan. To remain in compliance with local regulatory standards of Indonesia, you are tasked with creating a new corporate social responsibility plan to add to your organization’s standard operating procedures. Due to auditing requirements for Indonesia, you should also include a corporate social responsibility reporting procedure within this plan.
- Complete this Action Plan Recommendation Report (minimum of three pages) to present to the board addressing:
- What legal (consider federal and international laws) and ethical issues do you see for Indonesia?
- Based on the facts, what changes within your organization would address these regulatory requirements as it relates to corporate social responsibility and sustainability?
- What are the consequences if the corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability mandates are not addressed within each country?
- Do you think the organization should continue to move forward with the acquisition, and why is this recommendation in the best interest of the company?
- Provide attribution for credible sources used in the professional Action Plan Recommendation Report.