E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NR452 Capstone Course RUA: Preparation Activity
Capstone Course RUA: Preparation Activity
In preparation for completing the RUA- Capstone Evidence-Based Practice Paper the student will track and analyze their individual performance on the integrated comprehensive assessments. The student will apply critical thinking skills to prioritize their identified areas of opportunity. After identifying the priority concept (topic) of opportunity, the student will identify strategies and resources that will promote NCLEX-RN success and transition into practice.
Course outcomes: This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
CO # 4 Integrate critical thinking, clinical reasoning skills, best current evidence, clinical expertise, and patient/family preferences/values in the implementation of the nursing process. (PO# 4)
CO # 5: Explore the impact of professional standards, legislative issues, ethical principles, and values on professional nursing, using data to monitor outcomes and improve quality and safety. (PO# 5, 6)
Due date: Your faculty member will inform you when this assignment is due. The Late Assignment Policy applies to this assignment.
Total points possible: 20 points
Preparing the assignment
Follow these guidelines when completing this assignment. Speak with the course faculty member about any assignment questions.
- Track performance on the comprehensive assessments by logging NCLEX-RN Client Need Category performance on the Individual Student ATI Assessment Trends: Longitudinal Performance tool (see table on page 2).
- Based on individual performance on the comprehensive assessments, analyze the performance and prioritize the top concept (topic) of greatest opportunity.
- Include the following criteria for the priority concept (topic): Preparation Activity (The NCSBN NCLEX-RN Test Plan will support this process)
- Priority Concept (Topic)
- Identify the priority concept (topic) of opportunity based on the performance analysis.
- Provide a description of how the identified priority concept (topic) aligns with the NCLEX Client Need Category/Subcategory definition in the NCLEX-RN Test Plan.
- Identify a minimum of two learning strategies that will support development of the identified learning need. Preparation Activity
- A learning strategy is a technique an individual can use to organize, retain, and apply knowledge and skills to accomplish outcomes more effectively and efficiently in their academic and professional journey.
- Identify a minimum of two resources to integrate into the NCLEX-RN Readiness plan that will support development of the identified learning need.
- Priority Concept (Topic)
- APA Style and Organization
- Uses current APA format and is free of errors.
- Submit at least three (3) scholarly, peer reviewed, primary sources from the last 5 years, excluding the textbook, that will be used in the week 6 RUA: Capstone Evidence-Based Practice Paper.
- For writing assistance (APA, formatting, or grammar) visit the APA Citation and Writing page in the online Chamberlain library. Preparation Activity
|Individual Student ATI Assessment Trends: Longitudinal Performance Table|
|ATI AssessmentTitle||NCLEX-RN Client Need Categories:Students will log their individual assessment performance in each category below and highlight the scores below 60% or lowest three scores for each assessment|
|Course||Manage-ment of Care||Safety & Infection Control||Health Promotion & Maintenance||Psychosocial Integrity||Basic Care & Comfort||Pharma-cological & Parental Therapies||Reduction of Risk Potential||Physiological Adaptation|
|ATI Capstone Comprehensive Assessment B||NR-446|
|ATI Comprehensive Practice- Form A||NR-452|
Based on individual performance on the comprehensive assessments, analyze the performance and prioritize the top concept (topic) of greatest opportunity: Preparation Activity
- Apply the priority concept (topic) of greatest opportunity below:
Identified Priority Concept (Topic):
|Get Identifying a Problem Homework Help Now!!|
Criteria are met when the student’s application of knowledge within the paper demonstrates achievement of the outcomes for this assignment.
|Assignment Section andRequired Criteria
(Points possible/% of total points available)
|Highest Level of Performance||High Level of Performance||Satisfactory Level of Performance||Unsatisfactory Level of Performance||Section not present in paper|
|Priority Concept (Topic) (16 points/80%)||16 points||14 points||13 points||4 points||0 points|
|Required criteria1. Identify the priority concept (topic) of opportunity based on the performance analysis. Preparation Activity
2. Provide a description of how the identified priority concept (topic) aligns with the NCLEX Client Need Category/Subcategory definition in the NCLEX-RN Test Plan.
3. Identify a minimum of two learning strategies that will support development of the identified learning need
4. Identify a minimum of two resources to integrate into the NCLEX-RN Readiness plan that will support development of the identified learning need. Preparation Activity
|Includes all 4 requirements for section.||Includes all 3 requirements for section.||Includes no fewer than 2 requirements for section.||Includes no less than 1 requirement for section.||No requirements for this section presented.|
|APA Format, Grammar, and Punctuation(4 points/20%)||4 points||3 points||0 points|
|Required criteria1. Uses current APA format and is free of errors.
2. Submit at least three (3) scholarly, peer reviewed, primary sources from the last 5 years, excluding the textbook, that will be used in the week 6 RUA: Capstone Evidence-Based Practice Paper.
|Includes the 2 requirements for section. Preparation Activity||1 requirement for section.||No requirements for this section presented.|
|Total Points Possible = 20 points|
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click Order Now and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from here
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!