E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Leadership Group Assignments: Ethical Issues in Nursing
1. Is there a difference between personal ethics and professional ethics?
2. Compare and contrast various ethical theories.
3. Think of an ethical issue and apply the seven basic ethical principles to it.
4. What is a code of ethics?
5. Review some current ethical issues noted in health care.
6. What is an ethical dilemma in nursing?
7. How are ethical dilemmas resolved in nursing?
Impairment in the Workplace (Group 2)
1. What is impairment in the workplace? 2. What are the signs of impairment? 3. Identify both behavioral and physical signs of impairment in the workplace. 4. Discuss the Intervention Program for Nurses (IPN). 5. What programs and initiatives do some employers offer to promote safety and provide
assistance? 6. What are the treatment options for impairment in the workplace?
Leadership and Management (Group 3)
1. Compare and contrast different leadership theories. 2. Describe the different types of power that leaders use. 3. What is nursing empowerment? 4. What is shared governance? 5. Differentiate the roles of manager and leader. 6. Compare and contrast the various levels of management. 7. Describe the classical functions of management. 8. Discuss ways to become an effective leader.
Delegation and Prioritization of client care & Scope of Practice (Group 4)
1. Differentiate delegation from work allocation. 2. Describe the benefits of delegation. 3. Describe the delegation process. 4. Discuss the difficulties with and obstacles to delegation of patient care. 5. What are the “Rights of Delegation” according to the Florida Board of Nursing? 6. What is prioritization of care and why is this important? 7. Review Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs in relation to prioritizing care. 8. What is meant by scope of practice? 9. What is the scope of practice for RNs, LPNs, PCTs, NAs and UAPs?
Conflict Management (Group 5)
1. What is conflict? 2. Discuss the many common sources of conflict. 3. Describe the positive and negative aspects of conflict. 4. Compare and contrast different ways of managing conflict. 5. What is problem resolution and how is it utilized? 6. Is there a difference between problem resolution and negotiation? 7. What is collective bargaining?
Change (Group 6)
1. What is the process of change? 2. Compare and contrast change theories. 3. What is resistance to change, how do you recognize it and what can you do about it? 4. Explain the steps of planned change. 5. Compare and contrast change agent strategies. 6. Describe the skills that a change agent needs.
Other Issues in Nursing & Healthcare (Group 7)
1. What is Magnet Status? 2. Explain the steps in becoming a Magnet facility. 3. What are Core Measures? 4. What is the purpose of the Joint Commission? 5. What are the 2018 National Patient Safety Goals and what purpose do they serve? 6. Please review the goals for 2020. 7. Discuss the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems
(HCAHPS)? 8. Why are HCAPS important in nursing?
Guidelines for Seminar Assignments
All students will actively participate in seminar assignments by:
1. Joining a group or as individual to prepare a group presentation on a specified topic. 2. Actively assisting the group or individually to develop the presentation, handouts, videos,
games and any other needed materials. 3. Actively presenting the group presentation 4. Reviewing the presentation comments with members of the group for improvement
and/or feedback from instructor.
Group Presentation Topics include: These are the objectives and questions needed for your presentations: Please be as creative as possible, to include role playing, PowerPoint slides, Preszi presentations, Sway presentations, Kahoot, pamphlets, games and any other teaching strategy that is available for your use. Presentations should be between 30 – 45 minutes and allow at least 5 minutes for questions.
All information can be found in your textbook for the course, or on the web. Provide citation for sources on the PowerPoint slides or handouts in APA format.
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click Order Now and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from here
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!